- One carry-on item that must fit under the seat or in an overhead bin.
- One personal item (purse, briefcase, or item of similar size).
- Additionally you can bring reading material and food for onboard consumption.
- We are pet friendly! Small pets, in a carrier less than 16” x 17” x 8” fitting under the seat, can fly with you in the cabin for a nominal fee each way.
- Large pets require a purchase of an additional seat and must stay on the floor for safety reasons.
- Please call customer service for more information.
- We fly CRJ 200s with 50 seats.
- We fly CRJ 700s with 70 seats.
- Yes, you can cancel your reservation without any cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to departure and receive a credit valid on Elite Airways for travel up to one year from the original booking date.
- Infants under the age of 2 years old may ride as a lap child for free. Children older than 2 years old will require a purchased ticket.
- No. Tickets are none transferable to another person; however, there is NO fee to change or cancel your ticket. Cancelled tickets will be vouchered for later travel and changes are only subject to fare increases. Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of original purchase.
After making a booking you will be automatically mailed your username and password to access your My Account where you may do the following;
Manage your bookings
- Make a reservation - You can create a new booking
- Current Bookings - View and print invoices for your current bookings
- Past Bookings - View and print invoices for your past bookings.
- View/Manage open cases - View and edit any new or current cases and correspondence with Elite Airways
- View closed cases - View any past cases and correspondence with Elite Airways.
- Edit address of residence - View and Edit your current residence address we have on file.
- Edit delivery address - View and Edit your delivery address we have on file.
- Edit contact information - View and Edit your contact information we have on file.
- Change password - You may change your password
- View credit statement - View detailed statement of credit usage and balance.
- If you have any questions, please call customer service at 877-393-2510.
- Yes. Elite Airways is a member of TSA Precheck. Simply enter your KTN (Known Traveler Number) as you complete your online reservation. Or, call customer service at 877-393-2510 and they can add it to your reservation.
- For travel within the continental U.S., we strongly suggest arriving at the airport at least 2 hours prior to departure time to check in and clear security. Our ticket counters close 30 minutes prior to the flight.
- The Newark, NJ ticket counter closes 45 minutes prior to the flight.
- If you arrive at the ticket counter after these times, you will have missed your flight.
- For travel outside the continental U.S., we strongly suggest arriving at the airport at least 3 hours prior to departure time to check in, verify travel documents and clear security. Our international ticket counters close 60 minutes prior to the flight. If you arrive at the ticket counter less than 60 minutes prior to departure, you will have missed your flight.
- Yes. Federal regulations require government issued photo identification. The name on the identification must match the name on the reservation.
- Yes, there will be signs directing you to our ticket counters in the main terminal at the departing airport.
- Checking-in online may be available for some flights; however, if it is not available then proceed to the Elite Airways ticket counter in the main terminal to obtain a boarding pass. Except for carry-ons, all bags must be checked at ticket counter.
- Elite Airways does not offer Internet access, but free wireless access is available in the main terminals.
- Yes, at participating airports, if you entered your KTN (Known Traveler Number) during the online booking process. Or, call 877-393-2510 at least 72-hours before your flight to add it to your reservation.